Wednesday, July 21, 2010

That familiar itch, that just can't be scratched just yet. . . .

Is it the heat? 

Is it the time of year?

Is it boredom?

Do you ever have desires to do something, or memories, that are brought on by a time, place, location, event, etc. . . ?  

These last few days, I've had an itch I just won't be able to scratch till September.  Not that this bothers me, because I can wait, but everytime around NOW, I get the same urge to be on the hunt.  It doesn't go away till February.  At which point, a small side of depression is served up.  Ahh, the cycles of our lives. . . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away.....

About Me

My Photo
Will
I'm Will, I'm me, I live in an average American town, in a modest house. I have an honest job, and I work till the workin's done. I like a lot things, and dislike few. I love my wife.
View my complete profile

Followers

Grab a button

The Man Cave